best home businesses
The BEST Two Home Business Opportunities
My customers kept asking me which Internet business opportunities I thought were the very best. I have been somewhat reluctant to reveal my favorites so far, but I've decided to do just that.
So without a lot of hype, here they are:
No, wait. Just one thing that you need to determine first. What kind of business are you looking for? That will determine which of these two will appeal to you most. There are two levels of commitment here. Are you are looking for something that will become a substantial business you can run from home? Are you wanting a new venture that you can grow and test and change and watch grow into a six-figure income pretty quickly? If that is what you want, look at the first one.
If instead you're looking for something that you can do in your spare time--just sit down at the computer, do some work and earn some cash directly and quickly, then you might tend toward the 2nd one.
Here, in my opinion, are the very best home business opportunities available on the Internet:
1. Brent Austin's Automated Wealth System: Brent writes this information like he's telling it to a friend. It doesn't take long before you realize that he's giving you the real situation, not the hyped version. I think of it this way--if your best friend sold new cars for a living, he would be all about selling those cars. While he was at work, he would only say the best things about the cars and always putting them in their best light. But if you, his best friend pulled him aside and asked him the real story, he would be open and honest, telling you which one really is the highest value, highest quality car. That's how Brent writes. You get the sense that he's leveling with you--just saying it like it is. He really has made millions, and he's just laying out how he did it and how you can get started on the same path.
If you've looked around a bit on the Internet, you know that there are a lot of "Pay-Per-Click" and Internet Marketing training packages out there. I've read just about all of them. And you know what, most of them say pretty much the same thing. They are all an intro into the very profitable world of marketing on the Internet. If you have a lot of diligence, patience, some prior knowledge, and time to make mistakes, you'll be okay buying any of those packages. Honestly, most of them are put together pretty quickly.
That's what makes Brent's package different. He starts from the beginning, explains every aspect and doesn't let you go until you're ready to start your new business. He anticipates your questions before you ask them. He literally gives away his secrets. He tells you how to set up ad campaigns that bring tons of customers to your site. He tells you how to treat them well while they are on your site. He tells you how to optimize your site for the best results in the search engines. In short, he just spills the beans.
There are three more reasons that Brent's package is the best out there:
1. Over 200 free bonuses. These are amazing. You buy his ebook, but he gives away over 200 more! The strange thing is that he doesn't even tell you that you're going to get these bonuses. What I love about them is how useful they are. Here are some examples: "Affiliate Secrets Exposed," "How to Become a Super-Affiliate," "Free Ad System," "Free Traffic Generator" and the list goes on an on with titles like that.
2. Free One-on-One Mentoring. This is unheard of in this industry. I don't know of anyone else doing this. He actually has a staff trained and ready to help you through problems. If you don't understand anything, you just pick up the phone and call. Most people just want to sell you their stuff and go to the lake or something. Brent's coaches are available whenever you need them. This is really the key to success. Most people give up on their dream of having an Internet business because they get stuck and don't have anyone to ask for help. When you have a person to call to help you get unstuck, then you're off and running again. Believe me, that makes all the difference.
3. He gives you a free website. It just doesn't get any better than this. He teaches you how to make money on the Internet with a website, and then gives you one. It's all built and ready. You get to select what type of site you want and literally in three minutes, it's ready to start making you money. You start advertising it however you choose and it can be making money in a few minutes. Or better yet, use his Search Engine Optimization tricks and get people to come to it for free. Then it's just pure profit from there.
If you like the idea of having a website that makes money for you while you're out doing whatever you want to do, this one is for you. Click on Automated Wealth System to see if it's for you.
2. Survey Scout: If setting up a website and advertising for it sounds too involved for you, then this is the one to check out. Honestly, this doesn't have the same capacity for a huge amount of income like Internet Marketing, but if you're looking to cover a car payment, buy a new TV, or just make an extra $1000 a month or so, this one is for you.
The idea is that you register with several of the marketing research companies in Survey Scout's database. Then you get emails inviting you to participate in online surveys and other marketing research events (like a phone interview, movie previews, focus groups, etc.) Then you get paid to take those surveys. Companies pay literally billions a year to find out what their customers want. That is the money that you will be making.
Have you ever taken an online survey for free? Well stop! You're just giving away information that companies are willing to pay for. If you sign up as a registered survey-taker with the marketing research companies directly, then they contact you to take a survey and then pay you.
How much does each survey pay? Well, it varies. I've seen surveys that pay as little as 2 bucks. I don't take many of those. I focus more on the ones that pay $10 or more. Take a few of those a week, and you're driving a new car.
Now here's where the real money is: Focus Groups. I get called all the time for these, and they average between $75 and $125 each. None of them take more than an hour and a half or so. It's incredibly easy and a lot of fun. You sit in a group with some other people and you see a new product, like an iPhone or a new computer or a vacuum cleaner or something like that. You use it and give the researchers feedback on what you like and don't like about the product. Then you walk out the door with a check for $100. You can't beat that.
So whether you want to do online surveys, movie reviews, or focus groups, sign up with Survey Scout and sit down and make money any time you want to.